View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Oct-31-03, 14:57

Plan: Atkins OWL
Stats: 180/174/142 Female 65.5 inches
BF:32.5%/30.2%/20%
Progress: 16%

hcomeau,
I know how you feel. I've had something similar happen to me, but mine scared me quite a bit. I'd lost ten pounds going eleven since starting Atkins. I went away for the night to go to a meeting the next morning. I wasn't prepared enough, and had basically a carb fest. I rationalized and ate things I wouldn't have touched before Atkins. From that one day less then 24 hours I gained 10 pounds. And I honetsly don't think it's water weight. Over the past month I haven't lost much of anything. I've been denying the physical problem I do have. So I've been eating legal foods (like lc bars, ect.), but in quantities that are uncalled for. I've also ignored my personal food intolerences, causing my body not to run very well. I got serious monday. I'm feeling better. I know I have emotional issues to work on especially with food in social situations. But I'm working on it a little bit at a time. And I'm trying to distinguish the diffence between staying on plan and being a "food Nazi".
You can do this. It may come off slowly, but the longer the journey the greater the reward! And if you ever need encouragement pop into my journal, or pm me. I'll do my best to give you all the support I can give you. And remember you not alone. There are many many people here that struggle daily with staying with it. Just come looking for support, it's here to be found.
~CindyLynn~