#8   ^
Old Fri, Oct-31-03, 14:19
"Princess" of Norway

Plan: Atkins / Lindberg
Stats: 187/169/143 Female 162 cm
BF:Yes
Progress: 41%
Thumbs up You can do it !!!!

I know how it feels to gain 25 lbs in 2 months. It's not spooky it's just pure hell ! I've done it three times. First time -childbirth (OK it took a bit longer than two months), second time (one month and a half - 30lbs) - hormones, third time (2 months - 20 lbs) - stopped smoking. I did Atkins all three times. First time 1980, second time 1990, both times Atkins ooold book. Stickt diet 8 carbs first week etc. Lost all the gained weight both times (but gaines some back on), did not make it a WOE because it was so strickt......This third time.....bought new edition 2002 DANDR, so much easier to follow, not so easy to lose. But I will make this a WOE. Had an 8 week stall. Read alot about stallbreaking and how's and why's ....found out about the so called "golden moment" - aha...I've already had two....so can I do it the third time ???

YES I CAN - AND YOU CAN DO IT TO - it might take a bit longer, than last time, but you will lose ! Just hang in there and don't give up. Use the forum for all it's worth. There is so much support and encouragement to find here. There is always someone there to cheer you along !'

GOOD LUCK TO YOU !