View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Fri, Oct-31-03, 07:56
Brown-Eyed Girl

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/153/155 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 102%

Anacelia. I am very lucky to get along so well with my step-d's mom. Everyone around us thinks it's great, but strange. I don't have anything against her and I don't see why I should hold the fact that she is the "ex" as a reason for Hatred, besides, she is really a nice person and we actually have a lot in common. Because of the "ex" factor, we have become quite good friends... Wierd! I'm sorry to hear about the problems you are forced to go through with the in-laws. Some people just don't understand. 60 lbs? Wow! That is great. Who cares what they say or do? They are probably either jealouse or have never had to deal with a weight problem. Watch, once you show them that it can safely be done, they will probably jump on the band wagon with the rest of us.

KMcCabe: "They are already assimilating that thinner " I've noticed my girls doing that as well. When they are fighting or something, they will say stuff to my oldest because she is a little overweight. I hope my interest in loosing weight doesn't make the problems worse. I don't want them to think that they have to be skinny to be happy, Ya Know?

I have beein LCing for about 1 1/2 months and also love it. I havent missed bread at all. Last night, I was at the grocery and noticed the Atkins Bread was on sale 3/$5. I bought some and it was really good. I left out a loaf and put the rest in the freezer. I don't think I will eat it too much, but I had a turkey sandwhich last night and... It was really good. I hear the stuff is pretty expensive, so had it not been on sale, I probably would have just stuck without bread.

It has been so nice to meet all of you... I hope we continue to stay in touch.