View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Thu, Oct-30-03, 16:44
Under Construction

Plan: LC/BFL
Stats: 245/148/140 Female 5'4"
BF:less/than/B4
Progress: 92%

Hi everyone. I have a 9 year old son and work full time outside the home. My DH does not LC either, but he's not too overweight. He is very supportive though. He eats whatever is in front of him, no complaints.....but mostly he cooks for me and he does a good job of keeping LC meals. He gets his carbage in at lunchtime and when we eat seperate meals.
We work together in our own business. He is actually my secretary( very backwards couple). He gets fast food for lunch and I eat either just the meat or make my own lunch plans. We eat seperately a few times a week because of all the activities after school/work. My DS has karate and football practices that total over 11 hours after school and weekends. DH also does karate and is gone until late 2 nights a week. We usually are busy doing something.
I just finished cutting the grass after work and now have to get something cooking for dinner. Tonight is a football/karate night for DH so I'm on my own until it's time to feed DS after 8. Then we need to get out the books and get some studying and a school project started.....

I can't wait for trick or treat...except for the chocolate temptations!