View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Oct-30-03, 13:32
Registered Member

Plan: Bodyopus - Varied
Stats: 215/210/190 Male 5'11"
BF:~8%
Progress: 20%

I know I am a day behind here, but that's because there really isn't anything new to report. Both Wednesday and Thursday's diet is exactly the same as before (without glucose disposal agents), and the workouts are strictly cardio. The thermogenics are blunting my hunger, so I haven't been eating as much. I will probably lose some nice fat, but I'm not sure how my muscles will hold. I have been really active too because of some gym classes I'm taking, which is in addition to the 30 minutes of cardio I do at 6am. Other than that, nothing new to report other than how exciting the carb up is looking. Especially, since I had a dream about eating pizza last night!

Oh, almost forgot. I bought Lyle's books on "The Ketogenic Diet" and "The Ultimate Diet 2.0." It seems UD2 takes into consideration the type of training at different phases of the diet in more detail...which I like. I also am wondering if ketosis is really necessary. A lot of his research is really interesting. After Sunday's workout, I am thinking about taking a week or two off from dieting so i can give the UD2 a try. I really want to know if for me personally that ketosis is really necessary. That's what I think I might do. If it turns out that it's not for me...I will be back on Bodyopus for a mass gaining cycle. When I do the UD2, I will also use the mass gaining cycle, and depending on the fat gain will be whether or not I continue. I have access to both calipers and hydrostatic weighing for BF% on a regular basis, so I will keep strict watch.

Anyway, see ya tomorrow after the carb-up!

Sporto