#7   ^
Old Wed, Oct-29-03, 19:56
There and Back Again

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 200/194.4/140 Female 5'3"
BF:42%/42%/20%
Progress: 9%
Default Ephedra scares me...

I've tried a couple of different weight loss supplements, but I'm particularly fearful of Ephedra as I used to take Metabolife and found myself getting way too jittery and felt my pulse racing. I took Xenadrine EFX which felt absolutely great, extra energy and anti-dpression, but it made my blood pressure go up, so I stopped using it (but it felt better than the Metabolife).

The Trim Spa I like so far. It got me off of my struggling loss plateau and back to exercising again--but the best side effect is the appetite suppressant. I'm usually about a 2200'ish calorie a day woman (I'm still amazed that I've been able to lose on that), but have been able to knock it down to 1500 ish plus exercise without thinking of food all the time.

I wanted to speed up the weight loss without suffering and so far so good. Hopefully I won't get addicted and regain weight when I stop. I'm also watching for the side effects--I think that the extra caffeine is a bit rough as I had previously severely cut down on caffeine. I had a bit of a headache today.