#745   ^
Old Wed, Oct-29-03, 09:01

Plan: NK-LCHF
Stats: 158.2/155.2/135 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 13%

Hey guys,

good to read you gusy.

just journaled, making up a bit for the last 2 days.....workouts been going great but found I have to allow for more time, so with time change I go in half hr earlier and it still isn't enough. Remedy.....Sammy (daughter) is done with volleyball, so I will be going to gym in the afternoon with her as well. So I think I will split my program up and that should work out. Hope I can keep up with the house work though.

We have't kept track of carbs/cal. for the last 4 days but know we are ok since we don't vary our intake. We are actually quite boring about that.
It doesn't bother me as I don't crave anything and am looking at food more as keeping the stomach from grumling these days.

I even tried myself at joggin with the dog in intervals of course...I am not conditioned for that at all, and my lumbar can't take much pounding at all. So may have to give that thought up.

sleep is something I have to work on (averaging 5 hrs lately) as well as the water STILL.....just seems I get so side tracked I quick pour a cop of coffee rather than fill the gym bottle.

Cly I have bookmarked you site and made the Almond pound cake from their recipe...the taste was better than the one I had. It used all butter instead of cream cheese.....but wasn't as crunchy as the one with butter.....so trade off in a way.

Jess, Baby steps are better than none....eventually you may want to take the plunge. I just keep telling myself I am not gonna be defeating myself. I am almost paiin free for the moment and want to get my body back while I can.

Well best get busy here....am off today...and gotta do some cleaning.

Laters gators.
Bu