View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Oct-28-03, 17:30

Plan: Dr Atkins
Stats: 268.4/207.9/154 Female 160cm
BF:
Progress: 53%

thanks sambalam,,,,and to answer your question katticus I am close to Goulburn NSW.....so not too far from you!

We also have had issues at school,,,the other day my daughter was called `fat` and pushed over and punched in the stomach!!! My 6 year old is a little tubby (fear she might have a similar problem like me,,,, IR) We do not make a fuss about diets in this house and my daughter thinks I am just getting `healthy` to have another baby...... my daughter drinks soy milks,,, skim milks,,, i limit her carbs a little (as in the fried junk and chips) but as kids I can not limit her too much or make her stand out that she is different...... She is happy and thats all that matters..... I told her what you told your child,,,,plus I said ``its the inside that matters,,,, people might be pretty on the outside but if they are nasty or rude or not caring then thats ugly```` when they say horrible names to you,,,you smile to yourself inside your head and say they are just jealous that i am so beautiful and walk away``

Rachael
Sponsored Links