View Single Post
  #744   ^
Old Tue, Oct-28-03, 07:15

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 197/172/135 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress: 40%

Hi all,

Been busy this week. Getting new Low Carb recipes from the various forums and entering them in to my cookbook software so that the carb counts show on the recipe page. The recipes are great. The family loves them and they are starting to think Low Carb now. Trying to stay away from artificial foods, but replace for example the yams with pumpkin. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure it's good.

There is a wonderful newsletter. You would enjoy it for sure. You can sign up here, [URL=http://tinyurl.com/nbid[/URL]. This month is dedicated to pumpkin. The article is very uplifting and encouraging too. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Been in a lot of pain these days, the weather change I guess, and have been popping Advil like candy. Someone on the forum suggested that could be why I've stalled a bit. The starches and sugars in the meds. Never even thought of that. I guess I will have to pay more attention to those kinds of things. Not that I can't take the pills, but maybe there might be better choices. It was suggested that the Advil gel caps are better. I'll look for them today.

Well folks. Got to get ready to go to the dentist and have a doc appointment this afternoon. Time for the old flu shot! Hope you guys are well. Bubu keep up the good work. You are doing so well. Jessi, you are on the right track. You will like the newsletter and the philosophy there. I think the recipes on the forums would help too. Quick, easy meals that are right on track and don't take a lot of thought or effort but taste like real food.

Have a good day ladies.