#9   ^
Old Tue, Oct-28-03, 06:10
Arizona 215 lb Loser

Plan: Suzanne Somers
Stats: 327/315/190 Male 5 ft 11 inches
BF:
Progress: 9%

Hi changing79!

Whatever you do, you have to learn what works for you. Everybody modifies the diets a little to make them work, and you should simply take the time to try different things out and see what satisfies you the most and also works.

But you should realize that any plan simply takes time to asjust to. And if you cheat, then it can even take longer as cheats simply train your body to expect the cheats and it rebels when you don't follow through with another cheat.

I picked Somersizing because it had more variety and there was no carb counting at all. Just seven rules to follow and a list of foods that you can't touch. I figured that I would try it, and if it worked, then it would be the one for me.

Well it has worked, and I really love it. After more than four months at it, the things I eat really taste good to me and are very satisfying.

But many on Atkins say similar things, so in the end I don't think there's really that much difference. Just go with what your heart feels is best for you -- and then stick to it!