View Single Post
  #39   ^
Old Mon, Oct-27-03, 20:58

Plan: Primal/Paleo
Stats: 255/241/145 Female 5 feet 9 1/2 inches
BF:
Progress: 13%

Yeah, I sure hope all this running around helps the pounds start melting! Keaghan and Jakob are both teething...it's only Monday and I'm already waiting for this week to be over!
Linda, yeah we had pizza too. It was darn good, but my body sure let me know what it thought. Physically and mentally I can totally feel a difference when I eat all that yucky processed high carb junk.
Teresa, I think I definitely need to invest in some low-carb breads and a few things like that, so when we need something on the go like you are talking about, we can have it but not ruin all the work we've already done. The low carb bread sounds like a good idea, especially for when I pack a lunch for my hubbie to bring to work. And for me too, with all the craziness of a crawler and a toddler. But Jakob is pulling himself up on couches, tables, whatever. I'd say he will be walking within a month...Oh MY GOODNESS. And he said "Hi" yesterday..I couldn't believe it, he is 8.5 months old. He's growing up fast.
I've been much better on my diet again. Today I wasn't even that hungry, and I think it may have to do with the green tea I had with my breakfast.