#1   ^
Old Mon, Oct-27-03, 12:53
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins (as close as I can)
Stats: 200/180/150 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 40%
Default Funny how I would say I wasnt unhappy with my weight

but now that I have lost almost 20 lbs I cant believe the difference in my attitude and my looks! On weekends I would throw a baseball hat on my head saying with three kids it was too hard to worry about getting myself ready -- sweats & bball hats & zero makeup! Now that I have lost a good chunk of my weight I dont go out till Im dressed & have makeup on---its amazing what you can get done if you feel good about yourself! I always said I was happy with my life (& I was) but I didnt realize how much happier I could be once I lost weight! My dh & I have a great relationship but now (wow!) its ever better! I can even wear his boxers without stretching them out! He noticed that! My 4 yr old daughter has said more than I can count in the last 2 wks "mommy, your so pretty"! Talk about melting my heart! My 12 yr old son saw my in my jeans that havent fit in a couple yrs & said "wow mom" "you look awesome". Hearing this from my kids & husband means more to me than hearing the people I work with mention my weight loss. Of course, its great to hear it from anyone but its so much more special coming from your own family!

I think thats where my incentive is coming from!

HELP! I need to change my weights under my name to 181---dont remember how!
Sponsored Links