#15   ^
Old Mon, Oct-27-03, 10:37
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 269/221/150 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 40%

Travel Gal-

Sorry to hear about your illness. Airports and sickness just don't mix. Have you tried the cranberry tablets? I used those once a long time ago, but I don't remember if they had carbs. Hope you feel better soon.

I am worried about the holidays too. I am in the middle of a terrible stall. I keep gaining and losing the same 3 pounds. I will have to be careful during the holidays.

I am thinking of trying to do a low carb pumpkin pie with an almond crust. I might also do a pumpkin cheesecake. I know I saw a recipe somewhere. I will search the recipe forum and let you know what I find. I will probably experiment before the holiday.

They are opening a new Curves by my house (Spanish Springs). I am planning on transferring my membership out there. I have had trouble getting over there these past few months and am hoping that I can go in the evenings after the kids have been fed. I really need to make it a priority because I don't think I'll be able to meet my weight loss goals without an exercise program. Do you exercise?

I found BBQ pork rinds at the new Walmart Superstore by Sam's Club. They are pretty good.

Have a nice day!