View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Mon, Oct-27-03, 07:07

Plan: PP/PPLP
Stats: 145/117/127 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 156%

Hey, RT ! Very good morning here on my end. The time change just does wonders for me - 4AM isn't nearly so early now !

Hmmm - good old DOMs, huh? But doesn't it feel good to know that you worked hard and your muscles know it? Maybe I'm just a glutton for punishment, though ! Some people do need the gym to get motivated - I'm just lucky I don't like people and want no one to see me grunt and sweat !

Well, normally I do feel more inspired to exercise after treat night - except now I really suffer from those extra carbs and just want to stay in bed and hide my head under the pillow in shame, ya know? Back when I ate high carb, I felt like crap all the time so it didn't matter. Now I can really tell the difference. Does that make sense? I'm so glad that you don't think I did too poorly with my treat - but I failed to mention the *quantities* involved !

I know exactly what you mean about different sizes on top and bottom! Very irritating when things come in sets... What would you like to know about my fitness plan? This latest thing with ABB is pretty lengthy - I'll mull it over in my mind and find a condensed version to e-mail you - then if you have more questions I can go into more details. How's that sound? Or if I can get it really condensed, I'll post it here. But you know me - I am a very wordy person !

Okay, my friend, I must zip for now. Felt so energetic this morning that I did some extra on my workout and now am a little behind. I hope you have a marvelous day and I'll be in touch ! Am still waiting to hear how your other session went this week .