View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Oct-27-03, 00:08

Plan: atkins
Stats: 232/230/175 Female 5-7
BF:unsure
Progress: 4%

Cheerio Mossy! I am no expert; yet i think its safe to say that you *can* be in ketosis and not be losing significant weight; perhaps due to exercise levels maybe, or your body adjusting to this new lifestyle.

This is also happening to me. I am in my 3rd week right now and always moderate to trace levels; which is sort of discouraging because I am staying WELL within the guidelines I THINK//// unsure.

I was thinking the lower levels of ketosis could mabe be due to high water intake levels. I drink so much.

I would say keep with it. Don't get discouraged. Its gotta happen if we just keep on truckin. Maybe if you start a journal that would help everybody out here in helping you out with this long journey.

The thing about exercise is that some say you dont really have to to lose weight, but do it for health reasons anyhow; however, i think if you're eating more calories than you burn, either way its hard to lose. You just might not gain or lose at a slower pace. So hopefully we'll get some more insight on this thread! Good luck!