View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Oct-26-03, 14:20

Plan: BFL
Stats: 151/142/? Female 5'9
BF:35%/23%/15%
Progress: 5%

Hi Wanda!
you are always here to save me when I have a dumb question..

Luckily my birthday is coming right up so I asked my husband to get me adjustable weights and possibly a weight bench. Do you recommend an adjustable bench? Our apartment is VERY small and I only want to get one if it's really necessary. If so, do you know of a good one, or which features I should look for? (I'm hopeless, I know!)

Also I was wondering about the diet part of BFL. I intend to follow the eating plan outlined in the book, with the excpetion of severely limiting or eliminating artificial sweeteners and other harmful things (that's Schwarzbein embedded in my brain!) Do you follow the eating plan?
He recommends drinking a shake post resistance. Should I go for a low carb shake (designer whey or carbsense) or one of the others? He really isn't specific enough for me in his book. I wish he went into more detail.
and if I use Designer whey or another protein powder, what can I use to add carbs? I think it was Nat that said fruit doesn't effect your insulin like you want it to post workout so use different carbs. But then they say no fiber so what kind of carbs can I have? Tha really cuts them all out except for sugar!

ugh. I am so confused