View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sun, Oct-26-03, 11:30

Plan: PP/PPLP
Stats: 145/117/127 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 156%

Hey RoseTattoo! So glad you and your DH got to celebrate your anniversary! If you didn't misbehave until dessert time, I think you did just fine ! I would have probably counted the whole meal as a right to splurge !

Sounds like you're built like me - tiny on top but bulking easily on the bottom. It doesn't take me long at all w/ heavy weights to build up my legs and then I need to either scale down the poundage or decrease number of times per week. But nothing seems to help this upper body . But it sounds to me like you have a good, reasonable thing going with BFL! I'm very impressed with you RT !!! And this is a great way to get in some of the carbs you've been missing like fruit! You have come so very far in such short time - you have done me proud, my girl !

I'm sure you did just great at the gym, ye of little faith ! You've been doing it long enough now to know the basics so I'm sure you did just fine !

I need to optimally quit having my free meal/day - or at least move it to a different day of the week. It's too hard to be motivated to workout on Saturday after a decadent dessert on Friday . As I said, the *optimal* thing would be to stop altogther, but...I just don't know that I'm woman enough for that ! BUT my treat was very good - le carb ice cream with PNB (of course), sunflower seeds and Da Vinci chocolate sauce . It would actually have been okay at a much smaller portion size !

ABB is Aerobic Base Building. It's done in 8 week cycles and I've just finished my second cycle. Nothing above 80% MHR and at least one day of low-intensity. Today I got to move on to the next phase which thankfully is only 4 weeks and one time thru. After that, I can go back to my anaerobic workouts twice a week ! MAF is Maximum Aerobic Function - a test you perform every three weeks to make sure you're improving aerobically.

Okay, I must be off to do chores... Have a marvelous day, RT - I look forward to hearing from you on how your other session went this week !