View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sat, Oct-25-03, 14:41

Plan: PP/PPLP
Stats: 145/117/127 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 156%

Hey, RoseTattoo!!! I hope you have a wonderful evening celebrating your anniversary!

I know there are quite a few low-carbers who have done BFL - there used to be a separate thread on the exercise forum here for it. What inspired you to try it? I'm sure you'll do just great at it, though! Is your trainer going to help with it? You have a couple more sessions with her, right?

Nat is such a great wealth of information!!! I wish I could retain even half the knowledge she has - then I'd know something ! I really enjoy reading her posts here - she was gone for a while but I'm so glad she's back.

So many things in life are trial and error! I wish it were all cut and dried - eat this much fat, this much protein, this many carbs, this many calories, do this exercise - and you'll never have to worry about your weight ever. Ah, Utopia, huh?

BFL is quite a bit different than what you've been doing, isn't it? But I do think you get more carbs on it. I had read quite a bit about it sometime ago, so of course I've forgotten it all by now !

I am doing another MAF test tomorrow and then hopefully moving on to the next 4-week phase of ABB. That's my plan, anyway.

I hope you have a marvelous evening, RT! Keep me posted on how you're doing - you know I worry when I don't know what's happening!

Edited to add: Is there such a thing as having an apple without PNB????? I thought they were inseparable !