#1   ^
Old Sat, Oct-25-03, 13:02
Registered Member

Plan: No gluten, CAD
Stats: 196.0/158.5/149.0 Female 62
BF:36/29.0/27.3
Progress: 80%
Unhappy I Need Help

This is my journal for yesterday. I don't understand my body and I don't know how to fix this problem. HELP!

I gotta find a way to handle TOM better than I have this month. Last night I was so hungry I just kept eating and eating. I usually do this the day before my period starts and the first day I'll eat 3000 cal. Anyway I went for a walk after work, came home made a hamburger patty, still hungry so I had a very large greek salad with lots of olives and cheese, still hungry had a serving of porkrinds and dip, still hungry had a protein shake made with 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream and 2 packets of splenda, still hungry had a second shake. As I drank the second shake I started to feel satiated. I guess its good I kept all the eating lowcarb, I don't know why nothing seemed to satisfy my hunger. Would I have been better off just eating a candy bar? This led to me waking up at 2 with lowblood sugar so I had a lowcarb tortilla with a little butter on it. I felt extremely bloated this morning. This marks my one month of lowcarbing. Here are the results. Can't weight in, will do that when I go to the gym next.

Lost 1/2" off waist
lost 1-1/2" off hips

But this is an increase in inches compared to 2 weeks ago. Oh well Tom kind of screws everything up!

I was tempted to quit the forum was telling myself this morning that I need a break, so the one positive thing today is that I didn't listen to myself!
Sponsored Links