View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sat, Oct-25-03, 07:32

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 256/220/215 Male 78 inches
BF:36/28/20
Progress: 88%

Hi Kay,

Your PM Low-Carber mail box is full with the maximum 10 messages. You must delete sent and received messages in order to receive any more.

My wife was healed of Crohn's Disease on the Low-Carb diet plus other restrictions that I developed for her. She had a colonoscopy on June 20, 2003. The doctor could find no sign of her previous inflammation from Crohn's colitis disease. He said her colon looked perfectly normal. He would have never known by the examination that she had ever had any intestinal disease. She is completely pain free with normal digestion and bowel movements for the first time in her life.

We have not told the doctor about the low-carbohydrate diet program she is on. He recommended she continue as she has been doing, but he didn't ask what she has been doing. He ended by saying, "continue with the high-fiber diet." He doesn't know this program is a very low-fiber diet. These doctors of gastroenterology are totally CRAZY. His professional website lists a suggested diet plan that would give a healthy person an intestinal disease.

My wife found she began healing immediately on this diet and began to gain the weight she needed even though this diet is extremely low-carbohydrate. Overweight people will lose weight, and underweight people will gain weight. This diet cured my sister of fibromyalgia. This is also a great diet for healthy individuals. This is my diet, and I have no diseases. It is a great diet for a healthy heart and the prevention of diabetes. It believe it is the ultimate health diet plan for everyone.

Another person has UC and his doctor was suggesting surgery. He has been on my diet plan for a few weeks and is extremely excited about his healing. He has begun to cut back on his meds and doing very well. Bleeding and diarrhea have completely stopped.

Be sure you read the list of "Foods We Should Absolutely Avoid."

Follow my "Starting Diet" as shown on the following page. Follow the restrictions for Candida also. Simply click the link below.

Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Crohn's, Ulcerative Colitis, Candida & Others.

Please let us know how it works for you.

Kent