View Single Post
  #177   ^
Old Fri, Oct-24-03, 12:21

Plan: Atkins/Duodenal Switch
Stats: 344/165/148 Female 65"  (inches) 5'5"
BF:falllingfast
Progress: 91%

This next week I am getting back to basics....workout 4 days a week at least for my goal...MUST get back to doing abs!

Now....we are seeing what we think looks like our dream house tonight and possibly--probably putting in an offer on it tomorrow. Life is kinda hectic lately so things are subject to change...lol I would do anything to get this house!

I accidentally had a ton of caffienne the other day and my headaches are GONE but because of this I expect them to come back tomorrow....I seem to not be able to break the headache cycle..I am actually thinking about adding a small amount of caffeinne daily or every other day so i wont have to deal with the headaches.

Extra Credit
This weeks question:

<B>
What is your skill level in performing your chosen activities?

Is the program of reasonable enough intensity so that you find it challenging but not punishing or aversive?

well....I think my aerobics video is perfect on most days bu my skill and stamina veries greatly from day to day..I havent yet figured this out yet.

I do a medium intesity and some days I lower it and some days I up it depending on if I am sweating and how I feel....I make SURE to get my workout from it.

</B>