#1   ^
Old Fri, Oct-24-03, 08:33
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 351/341/165 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 5%
Default Incident at Work

Today, when I was on the escalator at my place of employment, I had this patron, who I know from coming in at regular interval, come up right behind me on the escalator and told me that she knew that I had a problem and she knew what the solution was. I asked, "what is the problem". Answer: weight. Like I didn't know already. Well, I told her that I didn't think that was anyone's business but my own. Well, she proceeded to tell me about "Atkins" and how it helped her. I told her that I was on "Atkins". I guess it is good to know that there are people like her talking about it but I just don't think it was very nice to point this out to me and that she had the solution. I admit I am a little bit sensitive about my weight and I am doing something about it. When people do things like this it makes me feel even worse and I feel that I am not doing enough to change my weight. I get to thinking that maybe I should lower the amount of food I eat each day. I work in the library so that is why I referred to her as a patron. I know from experience that she is not mentally stable but it still bothers me. Am I being too sensitive?
Sponsored Links