View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Thu, Oct-23-03, 12:34

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/179.8/130 Female 5'4.75"
BF:
Progress: 0%

He also gets very mad when it comes time for eating because he keeps saying that I can't eat anything so he doesnt know what to make, literally angry about it. I work all day and he is at home during the week but he still refuses to cook for us. He started eating salads now and everytime I make one he asks for me to make one for him too. He's pretty heavy himself and says that he wants to try this WOE as soon as we move into our house. We live with three of his brothers, who by the way are no help at all, and his whole family loves breads and high carb desserts. I stopped making my chocolate chip cookies and they are all very upset with me. They tease me alot with high carb candy and pastrys and twinkies and pizza. They also make alot of hamburger Helper and lasagne and tv dinners and pot pies. So I'm pretty much on my own when it comes to will power. But through this whole year I stopped taking ephedrine (that was hard) and I quit smoking and now it's this WOE. Oh yeah my SO and one of his brothers also smoke, so there was also no support with that either. But I made it this far and I'm proud of me and that's all that should matter, right?

Just also wanted to add, I am also getting my wisdom teeth finally removed after being told to four years ago, scheduled for Nov. 18th, kinda scared they have to put me under.