Old Wed, Oct-22-03, 21:56
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 216/194/145 Female 63
BF:
Progress: 31%

Hey ladies,

Sorry I've been such a stranger too.

Jaybird, running after those little ones should slim us down anyway. Rebekah is ALL OVER too. She is into EVERTHING! It used to be we'd put stuff on the couch out of the way from her. Now she gets up there and throws everything on the floor. Most days I just leave it until late in the day or evening, because she just does it over and over and over....well you get the idea. I thought of taking in another little one too, but I'm not sure I could keep up! I did get my family room picked up today, or at least it was! But I'm not sure what has happened to my kitchen table. It seems to have disappeared. We used to eat there most nights as a family so I need to "find" it again.

I haven't been doing the greatest either. I try to eat lc most of the day but have been more hungry at night again. We just traded vans, Rebekah was sick and my dad and my father-in-law were both in the hospital the past couple of weeks. It's been hard to keep "in line" with everything going on. I didn't gain though, thank goodness, but I too need to get back on track better. I've found that having lc bread on hand helps if I need to eat on the run. There's a recipe for "Magic Rolls" in Eades Low Carb Comfort foods cookbook. They have been a lifesaver! Just toss the McDonald's bun and put one of these babies on and wha-la low carb fast food. Skip the fries too! Village Hearth Lite bread only has 5 net carbs per slice and it's REAL bread! There's Italian, wheat or 12 grain. All good.

I'm in the Thanksgiving challenge and the Christmas challenge so I have to post weigh ins which I think does help me stay on a little better. I haven't had any gains since I started, but some stalls. The cinnamon rolls were calling me again today and I said out loud to myself "You've worked too hard for 2 1/2 months to blow it today on one of those!" It worked anyway for today.

Talk to you soon,

Teresa
Sponsored Links