View Single Post
  #737   ^
Old Wed, Oct-22-03, 07:11

Plan: NK-LCHF
Stats: 158.2/155.2/135 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 13%

Hi Jess,

Great to hear from you and even greater that you are on your way with hubby. I think its wonderful u both have that goal of getting healthier, and eventually it will all fall into place and become part of life.

You have one up on me as far as water....that is one of my biggest pet peeves.
I can drink coffee all day long....but water only with workouts. So I think I need to stay in the gym all day.....god wouldn't that be nice.

I find that the morning excercises are by far the best...not only are they supposed to burn the fat (since no food has been ingested and there is no other fuel around to use), but they also take away the possible interruptions of life that come as the day goes on. If I didn't make them part of my life early on I would never get them in.
I can see very much to where that is the case with you. I strongly suggest setting that alarm an hr to 1.5 hr earlier and getting the excercise in.
I don't have a schedule as busy as yours as far as appointments, but I do have all these sports events, and of course household with kids period. Things change daily and there just isn't enough time.
I have even started cooking things ahead....for instance I have purchased 30 pds of beef and made them into patties and tacco meant to freeze...what a time safer that has been. And when there is nothing in the store to buy we rely on that. Actually Sammy and I have gotte so used to eating tacco salads...that we just about can't go without. Only thing is ....the same foods tend to make u stall too.

I think I will try that pumpkin cake this weekend..I have son #2 turning 21....IF he even comes home....have a feeling the college boys will drag him out at midnight Thursday.

For me seems like I have been hitting the weights heavier and seem to be retaining some water as well.......which is normal....the water will funnel to the muscles to repair and build up. So right now I a showing 172....but thats ok. I can feel the muscles...and my bis are coming back

I have tried to get the BFL schedule all in the morning but can't seem to muster it....getting several interruptions from people talkin to me. I will have to split the routine up over the week, which is too bad as I like the full blast.

Gym
10 min warm up to 140

Cable Press....12/70, 10/80, 8/90, 6/110, 12/80/80
BB BP.................90......96....100 140 90 / X
DB fly.................30......35......40......50.....30/30

Latpull................20......30.......40.....50.....30/30
seated M-press....20.......20.......30.....20.....X/X

A-Curls...............30.......35.......40......50....30/30

Cable PD.............10.......20.......30......30.....30/20

45 min. window....2 eggs/coffee