#7   ^
Old Tue, Jan-23-01, 02:10
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,PP - wgt in %
Stats: 100/96.8/69 Female 5'6.5"
BF:DWTK/DDare/JEnuf
Progress: 10%
Unhappy twue twue

... sheesh, at least your addiction(s) are/were *dramatic* LOL! mine went something like fingernails, cigarettes, Rusty Nails (well that was fun for a while), ju jubes and cigarettes, chocolate and cigarettes, etc. etc. ad nauseum.

But it must be karma. I'm re-inducting as of today; ack! 15-20 or so have piled back on (haven't weighed myself since before the big no-cig day) and the clothes are getting uncomfortable again (and I'm avoiding waistbands again). Sh*t.

No more nuts, no more whipping cream, no more "passing" coffee and you know what? You're absolutely right, the coffee is *BORING* without the cream. I'm luckier, there is only half'n'half in the fridge where I work.

Let me know how the co-worker does with the L-Glutamine? 2 500mg capsules or up to 2 full grams (4 caps) seems to be the crisis amount.

PS: two possibly helpful things: (a) look up glutathione anywhere you can, this is the important bit for L-Glutamine's effects as a precursor (longterm stuff), and (b) I'm keeping Kava Kava in reserve, great for the anti-anxiety and unlocking muscles but it's a bit too enjoyable...

Night all!