View Single Post
  #736   ^
Old Wed, Oct-22-03, 05:44

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 261/248.5/160 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 12%
Smile Good morning!

Hi girls. Sorry no note for a couple days. I was having computer problems and then our lives have just been extremely busy. I think things are getting ready to calm down a little though. Between tutoring on the side after school for 2 hours, taking 2 graduate level classes, and assisting with my family members that rcently moved here, its been completely crazy! I haven't been good about fitting my exercise in. Im pretty much exaughsted all the time.I actually forgot about it most nights. THe water part is the easiest for me. I can drink a lot of it and usually do. Im drinking 2 cups of half decaf folgers in the morning and 1 diet soda throughout the day, occasionally 2. We have been doing grea tutoring the week. We have been eating below 20-25 carbs. (Me and hubby). Weekends, not so great. Not purging, but not trying as much. We are trying to change our overall way of eating rather than just crash dieting so we allow some food like if we go out for dinner on weekends. WE may decide to hit it hard for awhile here pretty quick though. We have all winter to work on it. We are just trying to be "healthy" more than even the weight issue, BUT that of course is very important too in respect to being healthy. Im not changing weight until later because this week Im retaining a lot of water if you catch my drift.
Your pumpkin pie recipe sounds great. Im going to try it here pretty soon!
I was going to to tell you bubu, we are the Warriors here too. OUr colors are blue and gold what are yours?
Well, i have a list a mile long of things to get done so I should go for now.

My goals need to continue since I haven't met them yet:
fit in exercise at night or in the morning. make time! curnches, leglifts, arm circles, possibly tred mill next week. get myslef psyched up for wanting to make this happen
stay under 20 carbs
keep drinking water over everything else, especially before meals
make more green veges for health reasons
Sponsored Links