View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Oct-21-03, 19:32

Plan: 6 week cure
Stats: 217/183/120 Female 4'11"
BF:Yes, it is.
Progress: 35%

Hey, the poor woman has to earn her money someway. So, she earns it by telling the lies that WW feeds her. WW writes the crap that she reads and then regurgitates back to the public. I feel sorry for the folks who are going to buy into this stuff and pay WW to starve themselves

Anyway, WE all know it's a bunch of garbage (just like the frozen WW meals that you can nuke three times a day).

I'm healthier and eat a far greater variety of foods than the poor schmuck in my office who is doing WW. That poor kid subsists on one teeny, weeny little frozen "meal" every day for lunch. Her idea of a splurge is a veggie burger. She has no idea I'm doing Atkins because I have a big beautiful spinach salad with eggs, cheese, blueberries and whatever other goodies I have in the fridge topped off with bleu cheese dressing. She just watches and drools!!!

I'm glad it was you that heard this and not me. It tends to upset my dog if I start yelling at the TV or radio. Poor little guy, he runs and hides until I stop.

shortstuff