View Single Post
  #21   ^
Old Mon, Oct-20-03, 18:29
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins (Modified)
Stats: 242/216/155 Female 5´7
BF:shrinking!!
Progress: 30%

Rosebund, could you please tell me where it says that Pork rinds are allowed for induction? I have seen and read many times the Induction Phase Allowed foods from the Atkins Center web page, as well as from the DANDR, and they do not mention pork rinds. Please be so kind to give me your source of information.

Quote:
Once again, I'd like to ask you to please be very careful with the advice you are giving. None of us here, even those of us with a LOT more experience than you, like to set ourselves up as being "expert." Unfortunately it is beginning to seem to me that you are seeing yourself as having more knowledge and experience than you in fact do have.

Ok, you are starting to begin to be very rude to me, I do not like that, If you have a personal problem with me, why don't you keep it private and PM me? You are making this a War Zone. And we are here to infom and help people.
I have not been in this forum as long as you do 1 1/2 years. But I have lost already 90 pounds. What do you know about me? Why are you picking on me all the time?

I have seen information in this forum threads, that I personally think should get more your attention than me.

You do not know me at all, Rosebund. So please, stop Judging me, and making comments that are really really starting to hurt me. Instead, post your sources, and post information for Lonnie and not directed to me. I will read them carefully, I will learn from them, and I will be able to learn a lot more from you.

Thank you