#17   ^
Old Mon, Oct-20-03, 17:19
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins (Modified)
Stats: 242/216/155 Female 5´7
BF:shrinking!!
Progress: 30%
Default Good job, but some comments...

OH MY!!! This are pretty good stats. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Lets see:

Total: 1952 GREAT!!!!
Fat: 137 1232 64% VERY VERY VERY GOOD!

Carbs: 17 56 3% Just remember to have one extra cup of veggies. NET CARBS = 14 gms.

Fiber: 3 0 0%
I suggest you up your fiber intake. Two more cup of veggies will do the trick. check the recipe section in this forum. They have awsome veggies recipes!

Protein: 158 634 33% I personally think that your protein intake is a little high. Try keeping your protein intake in the 100 -120 gms range.

Please, also let me know what is your activity level so we can find out which will be your best amount of protein intake.

Let me take a look at your fitday, and I will come back to you soon!

Ok, here I am, let me tell you just a couple of things:

Pork Rinds are not allowed during induction. Pork rinds Stall many people due to their HIGH SALT content. I know that they are very yummy. I see that you had them with BBQ flavour...hummm...this is my opinion...Search a little more in this forum about pork rinds. One thing for sure, is that they have a very good source of protein and fat...but If you crave them, I will suggest you have only 1oz 1 or two days a week- natural, no preservatives and no flavours.

You also had cream, whipped, swetened: this is a no no. Check the recipe section for a homemade LC whip cream. ELIMINATE the sugar.

so far I think you are doing good. Just try to stick to a strict induction. Check this page for the Allowed Vegetables and foods during the Induction Phase: http://atkins.com/Archive/2001/12/15-464579.html

I'm sure you will be able to fix this little mistakes that all of us make at the beginning of this WOE. Hey! Tomorrow is a brand new day!