View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Oct-20-03, 12:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 132/123/110 Female 60 inches
BF:
Progress: 41%

Thats a lot of questions. I think that part of it maybe that I don't get enough calories, my fitday says I am only getting an average of 884, which i didn't really pay much attention to until you asked, i mostly have just been watching the carbs. But i really am eating and snacking quite a bit. I will try to up that and see if it helps.

I have been drinking a lot of water, I think it is enough, because that is really the only thing i drink. Exercise has been the same as usual, yes.

I have been following the Induction diet very well, and I lost three lbs since i started which has just been a week. I think my main problem is mostly the calorie thing. It is hard to eat a lot of calories in the dorm without eating any carbs. Seems like I don't really get full, i just get tired of the same old foods, and don't eat as much, because it isn't what i really want. Most meat, etc that I can eat in the room have the fat taken off and don't really have many calories in them.

I still am really new at this and I just want to get it right. My lipolysis strips change color so i must be doing something right, but I think I am still missing something. I have read almost the whole atkins book, well through the induction part, but maybe you guys have some advice...hopefully i am not asking stupid questions....

~Just wonderin'