View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sun, Oct-19-03, 16:22
Medival Princess

Plan: curves
Stats: 298/214/190 Female 6 ft or 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%

it was funny I grabed a few low carb things and a small bag of both red and black M&M's (with sugar in them) the cashier was like.. there is somthing wrong with this lol
side note the M&M's are for a crafty project that I came up with (i didn't have time to do stained glass candy which is one thing i CAN make lol.. wonder if it can be made with splenda.. hmm better leave that recipe altering up to someone else) i found a glass jar and attached a ribbon and beads around the rim and am going to layer read and black M&M's in it since red and black was her weading colors i though that would be pretty cute
trying to get her to eat a salad is like trying to get well...hmm.. trying to get someone to eat peanuts if they are allergic to them I swear you'd think she was sure it'd kill her :P I can live off the stuff i was a rabbit in my previous life i think
So far she doesn't know about my weight loss.. I mentioned I was gonna try eating low carb, but have not told her anything since... should be intresting