View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sat, Oct-18-03, 11:37
Registered Member

Plan: world domination
Stats: 321/245/220 Male 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

I wanted to add my thanks. I was just at the store and probably made their weekly quota numbers for them . . . and that was with showing restraint. I am determined to stick to 20 carbs a day. I have done this for 3+ months and had treemendous success with little hunger or cravings. I stayed away from lo carb baked goods, desserts and candies/meal replacement bars. I might be able to fit them into my 20 g/carbs per day but I get so little veggies I try to save my carb gs for veggies. I did however get a lot of goodies for my GF who is on a less stringent carb count and cant get as much variety of goods as i can. I will pass on her impressions of the goods when she tries them. Meanwhile all the favorite names I have been reading about were there . . . DaVinci syrups, tortillas from La Tortilla Factory, atkins ice creams . . . as well as a lot of other stuff I hadnt heard of. many kinds of breads which I passed on. individually packed frozen bagels, lots of jams and spreads,frozen or refrigerated desserts, such as brownies and pies and tarts, too much to even remember. I did buy some lo carb ketchup and a couple flavors of the syrups and some steel's jam and La Nouba spreads and the small tortillas for myself and O'solo frozen muffins and flaxmeal blueberrylicious muffin mix from lo carb creationsfor my GF. I DID get a frozen pizza (3 carbs per slice). I figure 2 slices for lunch and 4 for dinner makes my day with 2 carbs left over :P . Store will be dangerous to my goal of keeping daily carb count below 20 grams but will be lifesaver when I loosen up after reaching goal weight . . . just made it past the halfway point!