View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Apr-06-01, 12:24

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 325/308/200
BF:
Progress: 14%

Wow!

Thanks for the great responses so far. I really do appreciate them!

Sherrybee: I added the link you provided in your other post to my favourites, it is helping already.

Elizabeth: I appreciate your beginner success story! Helping me realize that trying will be worth it, and some helpful tips too. Good luck and continued success.

r.mines: Your starter grocery list was EXACTLY what I was looking for! I really am thankful for this contribution. It was perfect to get me started.

tamarian: Your words are well considered. I should tell you that just finally facing what is going on with me, going to the doctor for help, and making a plan to take some action has given me a rejuevination (sp?) of my spirit. I feel, walk, talk and act better than I have in months and I haven't even started losing yet!

Bonnie: How wonderful to hear from someone who actually knows for real what it is like to be this isolated. I am VERY CLOSE to Uranium City believe it or not, as we are way on the western edge of the province of Manitoba here. Right area exactly. Thanks for your words.

And DoreenT: As I have been lurking around this website for a while, I have obviously encountered many thoughtful and encouraging and informative posts to other readers from you. Thanks for providing me with the same. Your tips and information will be taken to heart. Not sure about the gardening...just sand here, no real soil, but maybe I could try a little indoor stuff! It would be nice to grow something other than a semi-abused houseplant!

My best wishes to you all, and everyone who viewed this post. Looking forward to getting the book soon, placed a healthy, protein packed grocery order today and I hope to share some success stories with you soon.

Thanks again,

Mari