View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Oct-16-03, 12:54
WannaHaveFun

Plan: protvegfatprotvegfatprotv
Stats: 183/165/155 Female 67 in
BF:
Progress: 64%

Great idea, Jean! Thanks for sharing this. It's great to hear about the SF Torani syrups, especially. That store is actually close to Yoga Tree Centres studio where we go for yoga, and I saw it & wondered about it the other day!

Also, a friend of mine found LC choc bars at Army & Navy for $1.49 each. I haven't been down there yet to "see" for myself .

Plus there's the drugstore you showed me at McBride Plaza (right name???). Maybe we need a New West/SOuth Burnaby specialties thread!

I try to get Hertel's nitrate-free bacon and have discovered it's available at Choices in the Park. I love going there and they'd probably be open to stocking more LC stuff, too. Unfortunately sometimes their prices are a bit high, as in the Hertel's bacon, but you can get it on sale from time to time, and their Choices sausages sometimes too (although I boo-booed and got some Sweet Italian sausage--noticed it had sugar in it when i got home--now what do i do???). Also they have organic and specialty meats and poultry plus lamb, and sometimes mark them down quite a bit as I don't think they turn over too fast in that neighbourhood, like they would at their main store.

TTFN,
Anny