View Single Post
  #180   ^
Old Thu, Oct-16-03, 09:15

Plan: atkins
Stats: 233/194/150 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 47%

estherm, Dayton is completely opposite from lancaster. I had family that lived in DAyton and one of my neighbors sons live there now. I do love it in the country, especially where I live because I live up a little holler that is half mile long and all the neighbors are family except for us. So they just adopted us.

The kitty is getting around better. It climbed up in the bed with my daughter againand I had to put it in its carrier so it wouldnt hurt itself. I still cant get it to the litter box. I dont know whats up with that.

I dont think I welcomed you Marilyn so welcome to our little club.

I dont know whats going on with my body. I have walked 4 miles each day for 2 days, stayed within allowable carbs and yesterday i drank 16 glasses of water. I got up this morning and I am up 1/2 pound. I will keep at it tho. I think what did it was the peanut butter that I had last night, Maybe I ate it too late because it never stalled me before. I will post what I ate if anybody has any comments please feel free.
break: 2 taco pizzas with sauce, pepperoni and cheese

Lunch: hamburger patty with cheese, mayo and egg salad with mayo

Supper: salad with eggs, lettuce, radishes, turkey, pepperoni and ranch dressing.

I think I may have answered my own question. Maybe too much cheese and too much salt in the pepperoni, but I think the cheese was allowable, 4oz. right?

Oh well, everyone have a nice day.