View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Oct-15-03, 19:01

Plan: Atkins-esque
Stats: 200/158/150 Female 71 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Oh, yeah, on the Papa John's thing! Love Papa!

Here's what I said to Pizza Hut, and, I requested that a rep contact me so I can browbeat them some more:

Having just read an article regarding Pizza Hut's move to a low-fat pizza, I have to say it's a really off-base move.
Low fat is not going to help a single soul, other than keep them from being hungry for 20 minutes.
Go LOW CARB! Those of us who live that life find it more filling and fulfilling than any other way of eating ... and, you can keep the meat, the cheese and the vegetables!
We want pepperoni. We want ground beef. We want bacon. We also want olive oil, if you please!
Salad bar with Ranch or Bleu Cheese? We're there! We don't need anything fancy ... except a good, low-carb crust. And, there are professional bakers out there making them with Wheat Protein Isolate (a natural, low carb "flour") and other healthy, natural ingredients.
Your stores will find take-out orders and new restaurant visits like you've never seen before with a low-carb offering. Why? Those of us who eat the low carb way haven't ordered pizza in days, weeks, months or years.
So, please, go low carb for us. You'll be glad you did.

I figure they can't lose -- how many thousands of us haven't done pizza in ages? Would we not hit a pizza place in droves if it offered LC foods?

C'mon, Pizza Hut! Show what you can do!

---Amy