View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Oct-15-03, 17:09

Plan: new direction
Stats: 345/329/140 Female 64
BF:
Progress:
Angry

Ya know, I was a little discouraged by the posts and was going to just blow it off and not come back but I can't do that without voicing my side. I did not post this thread to promote or advertise a diet, especially one deemed "unhealthy". The only reason I posted it was to see if there was anyone out there on this diet who may be experiencing the same things I am. So that we could experience them together and not alone. No matter what kind of "diet" you are on it makes it easier if you have support. If this weren't true, this forum wouldn't have been started. I seem to remember that when the Atkins Diet started being widely publicized there was and still remains a lot of animosity between those following his plan and those not. I would never make the comments that were made here to another person! I congratulate each and every person who takes a stand against obesity and fights back. Not all diets work for everyone. I did try the Atkins diet a few years ago and just recently found and read the Protein Power Diet but they are not what I am commited to. I fully intend to stick to this diet and not slip back into old habits. I am looking forward to a future now that is bright. It's sad that I came here with the hopes of finding a loving and supporting addition to my life and instead got my hand slapped.