#6   ^
Old Fri, Jan-19-01, 10:50
Forum Founder

Plan: Ketogenic
Stats: -/-/- Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi Judi,

I did summon up my reserve of will power, so the nuts are now non-existent. It was simple, I just don’t buy them. There is no more whipping cream in my fridge either. Unfortunately, there is lots of whipping cream at work. Whenever I open the fridge, I am faced with 20 liters or so. Now on to the LC desserts. Once a week instead of daily and no more cream and AS in the coffee. Sheesh! Coffee was never so boring. I’m drinking less of it because it no longer is a thrill—only functional. What a pathetic addict I am. From wine, to sugar, to...whipping cream?

The set point theory is interesting and something I’ve been thinking about. I remember being this size for years. I also remember being 138 lbs. for years too! LOL!

I did get some L-Glutamine and what I do is dissolve it under my tongue when the cravings hit but, it seems that the less of the “bad stuff” (for me anyway) I eat, the less cravings I have. I don’t know if it is the L-Glutamine or its distracting taste, but it seems to work. I gave some to a co-worker last night who was experiencing sugar cravings. I’ll have to ask him today how it worked him.

I love this WOL. There is never a dull moment!

Karen