View Single Post
  #168   ^
Old Wed, Oct-15-03, 04:26

Plan: atkins
Stats: 233/194/150 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 47%

Wow, I just went one day without posting and look onhere and there are 2 pages worth of posts. I wont direct to everyone but I did read all the posts. I forget which one of you live in Ohio but you mentioned the Krogers. Where exactly is it? My uncle used to work at Krogers in Columus. Im sure there is more than one but I thought it to be a coincidence.

Also, looks like a few of you are hitting major milestones and I congratulate you for that. I am still looking to see 169. Probably if I would get off my lazy tail and exercise it would come off quicker.

We woke up yesterday morning to get the kitty out and let him eat. Well, he was up in the bed with my daughter. I was so excited, yet so scared. I was glad that he could make it up there but the vet doesnt want him doing anything like that. Im sure he couldnt get back down without hurting himself. My DD wakes me up at 5 this morning to tell me that he is in the bed with her again. I feel like he is improving but I still cant get him to use the litter box. He only used it that one time and he was so good about that before this happened. AT least he is getting around now.

I have done good eating wise the last few days. DH and I had to eat out for breakfast yesterday so I just got sausage and eggs, better than LJS. I stayed hungry all day so I just nibbled on no carb foods.

Where has the list of weights gone. I think alot of people posted their results this week but they didnt copy and paste.

Have a good day everyone.