Old Tue, Oct-14-03, 19:29
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 205/199/130 Female 65"
BF:33%
Progress: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovableLC
Mishinaz - I don't know where my head was I didn't even think of the fiber, ah what is wrong with me? There are veggies on top of the chicken. I went and had another one today. So yummy you guys have to try it. And the scale was down another pound today, so I'm certain it's fine. I just checked it out 4 carbs after I take out the fiber for the whole thing. Not bad, after all there are veggies on it and it was really filling! I've been on and off Atkins for over a year and fell off the wagon a few weeks back again. I'm always a little neurotic when I get back on the wagon.

PS if you have problem with resisting bread - don't get this the baugette smells awesome lol

Thanks guys

Do you order it with or without the bread? Do you just take the bread off it and throw it away?

Reminds me of yesterday. Was cooking for the pooch (yes, she's loved a lot) and I was going to put a little bit of pasta in her food. Geez... even the dog is a carb addict! Anyway I had to test it to see if it was done yet. I bit into a piece of pasta and hurried and spit it out. It was done.

Heh... how many carbs do you supposed one wide egg noodle has?