View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Oct-14-03, 11:26

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 225/140/140 Female 5' 4.5"
BF:
Progress: 100%
Talking Hello size 16!

Well hello, size 16 jeans! When I saw you on the clearance rack for $6.99, I figured that you were such a good price that I would take you home with me and let you hang out in my dresser until I could fit in to you. When I got you home, I decided to try you on, just to see how far I had to go until we could be together. Lo and behold, you fit! You are a little snug in some areas, but I guess that is how jeans of your style (misses bootcut) are supposed to fit. This morning I was so elated at the prospect of my new friend I had found, that I pulled you on and wore you to work. You have earned me a lot of compliments today, dear size 16 jeans And if I do say so myself, you do make me look darn good!

So hello, size 16 jeans! It has been many years since I have had this close of a relationship with any of your siblings or cousins. I do thoroughly enjoy our relationship, but I hope you won't be too offended when I say that I hope we move on from each other soon - I think it's only fair to share myself with a size 14 jean soon
Sponsored Links