View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Oct-14-03, 08:51

Plan: Schwarzbien Newbie
Stats: 146/141/120
BF:shrinking
Progress: 19%

Chris, first off, sorry you are feeling so bad! You sound like you are on the right track, tho!

I used to suffer from most of the symptoms you do. I have been treating myself for candida overgrowth for about 10 months now. Trust me, it is a long battle, but you will win! I am finally starting to feel better after quite a long time. I swear by Candistroy. It is the product that works best for me. I also used GSE, and I take Coconut oil regularly, three tablespoons a day. The coconut oil is very soothing to the digestive tract. L-glutamine is another supplement I take alot of.

I am having a hard time understanding why your doctor would not want you to take a probiotic!! That makes no sense, you probably really need one! Primal Defense is a good product, I use it as well. I also find it hard to believe that a ten day course of anti-fungals would cure your candida. I have learned from experience that medical tests do not always prove or disprove anything. Trust yourself, and listen to your body.

I feel your pain, believe me, and I think you are on the right track, regarding the candida overgrowth. Like I said, I had about 95% of your symptoms, also the problem with alcohol, I couldn't tolerate alcohol at all. I am about 75% better now, and am exercising again! Good luck to you!

-Denise