View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Tue, Oct-14-03, 00:12

Plan: Atkins 220.5lbs Jan 2007
Stats: 250/220.5/150 Female 5'5"
BF:?/?/25%
Progress: 30%

The herbal cleanse I did is the Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox. It was great
I also use Renu Life Super Colon Cleanse...I take a few doses of that every weekend as low carbing kind of backs me up.
As for the fact that I'm close to my goal, I understand I need to move through the phases of Atkins, but I am not ready to just yet. My first goal was to get into my old jeans or hit 180 pounds. I fit into them at 200. When I hit 180, I decided I still wanted to lose more weight, and from the looks of my thighs and stomach, I will still want to lose another 10-20 pounds when I reach my goal of 160. So I'm kind of taking it a day at a time. When I start to feel like I'm getting close, then I will move into the other phases. At this point, I really don't know what my goal is. You see, I've ALWAYS been a big girl. I'm thinner now than I was at 12 years old. I really have no idea what my ideal body weight should be.
I've adjusted the exercise on fitday.com.
It's amazing. I don't think I've been eating enough calories! I mean, some days I'm sure I do, but when I plugged everything in today, I saw how little I was really eating. I am going to try to eat more.
Do you really think I'm buring 3000 calories a day? And if so, how much should I be eating. I mean, if I've been eating less calories, you would think I would lose weight more quickly...but then again, my metabolism might be slowing down in an effort to hang on to the calories since I guess I'm not eating enough. I hope I haven't done any permanent damage. I make sure I eat at least something every 4 hours.
Thanks again for all your input, and please, check out my fitday thing and give all the advice you want. I really appreciate it! Hugs
http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/Public...?Owner=TunaMary