View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Oct-13-03, 14:49

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 285/274/150 Female 5'9"
BF:?????
Progress: 8%

Hi all,
Thanks Jude for sharing your day. I had been having Sundays be my treat day only one on these days.

But now I have taken the CHALLENGE NO cheat for 7 weeks and on intro. I started today. So far so good I have been praying that God would help me and I have to remember that Jesus was tempted and did not give in and I know that with all of you I can too do it.

Thanks Cathy for the support. We have a great day in common. Is you can tell with the name Holly my mom went with the Christmas theme. I look forward to having you as a Buddy also.

Yo70SAM3,
Thank you for sharing about your journey. I have decided to do a diet journal and thought it may help with any problems that may arrise. We just came back from vacation in Aug. from Montana. My hubby is in Colorado now hunting and wants to move to Montana. We have been surfing the net for job listings. Nothing has came up yet. I really loved it out there. I was my first time out there. He had been there several times hunting. One of us needs a job before making such a large leap. All of our family is here in Michigan. I would love to have you as a Buddy. Do you have a name?

Until we write again. Keep up the good work. Holly