View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Oct-13-03, 12:38

Plan: Atkins 220.5lbs Jan 2007
Stats: 250/220.5/150 Female 5'5"
BF:?/?/25%
Progress: 30%

I wonder if the Safeway pharmacy will exchange them for a new pack. I didn't keep my reciept. I think I'll wait another couple days and see what happens. I am not losing any weight, but not gaining. I go through periods where I'll lose nothing for a long time. I have been on this woe for a long time and so my weight loss is not as dramatic as before. I was stalled for 3 months or so, and then I did a herbal cleanse and lost 10 pounds and a dress size in less than 2 weeks. Now, I'm back to not losing, even though I am strict and work out with cardio and weights 3-6 days a week.
I have noticed before that if I have a MAJOR binge (which I admit has happened a couple times in the past, but I am not doing that any more) it will take me about 4 days to get back into ketosis. But this time I didn't consume so many carbs. I estimated that it would probably take me about 24 hours of induction to get back into ketosis, or 48 max.
Blah blah blah. I've even cut out cheese and vinegar and all those things that can cause you to stall. Does anyone know what could be causing this?