#6   ^
Old Mon, Oct-13-03, 10:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 208/189/158 Female 5'8
BF:
Progress: 38%
Thumbs up You can do it!!!

Hol,

Oh boy, have I been off that wagon, I think we all have. I began the Atkins plan in July 2000 at 262, lost 52 lbs and talked myself into getting off the wagon. I told myself that I was happy with the size 16. Well, now the 16's are worn out and I decided in July of this year that it was time for a new size, not a new pair, so I'm back.

It's a lot harder the second time, the weight goes slower. Find what works for you. What I've found is carrying a journal everywhere I go. I keep track of every carb, every glass of water, my weight (though I have gone to weighing every two weeks to keep from getting dicouraged), my measurements, and how I feel everyday. No one else reads my journal, so I can write how I feel and be honest with myself. This has been the best change I've made. Also, I have found some great recipes to keep me going (it REALLY helps to have variety). There are several web sites that have low carb recipes.

I have only been with the forum since Aug. I don't have a buddy yet and would be glad to be yours.

Good luck!!!!

...and Until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

PS...GO CUBS!!!