View Single Post
  #142   ^
Old Mon, Oct-13-03, 06:43

Plan: atkins
Stats: 233/194/150 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 47%

Maureen: You are so much like me. In the month of sept. I was up 10lbs. then down 13 and it went that way all month. I did end up posting a loss of 1.5 lbs. I think for the month.

I dont think I will be posting a loss this week. I was so excited because I had done real good all week and then my DH is off a day of work and I blew it. We ate at long john's yesterday.
break: egg sand. with one egg 2low carb bread and mayo

lunch: 3 piece chix meal at LJS

supper: 1 boiled egg, 1 slice turkey.

I drank so much water yesterday, trying to flush all I could out. But I had already done the damage. My weigh in is at 9:30 so I will post then.

Good luck to you all on your weigh ins.

Oh yeah, one more thing. My DH went walking with me, we left little boy with a neighbor and Im telling you, it was the best walk Ihave had in a long time. He is 6'2", I am 5'4" so you can imagine how fast I had to walk to keep up with him. I felt good afterwards tho. We only (I) made it about 1 1/2 miles. He could have went more but I was wore out.

I just about cried this morning. Little kitty had me worried because he hadnt gotten up and walked any since we brought him home. He was using bathroom on himself instead of using the litter box. Well this morning I go in to wake him to feed him. He sits right up as soon as I turn on the light,he eats and I put him in the litter box and he used it. He walked around some. I think he will finally get better now.