View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Oct-13-03, 05:34

Plan: My own plan!
Stats: 176/163/135 Female 5'9
BF:
Progress: 32%

I use Dieter's Advantage and it gives me more energy.

I have tried Accel pills too, but they made me jittery because they have caffeine in them. I didn't realize that Accel is only for stages 2, 3, and 4 on Atkins. Not Induction! The box didn't say this so I was a little disappointed about that! I am very caffeine sensitive and especially since I don't consume it at all with the Atkins lifestyle. There are a lot of comments on this forum about Atkins supplements. Do a search to get different feedback.

I think a lot of people see no difference and think that the Atkins company is just trying to market these products to us for no apparent reason. When I first started I bought the Atkins 14 day starter kit with everything in it.

Now, I take GNC Women's multi vitamin with no iron a 45 day supply is around $35. This is much cheaper then Atkins multi vitamin and GNC told me that their brand digests better than Atkins brand? The only Atkins brand supplements I take are the Essential Oils and Dieter's Advantage and I buy them at Walmart.(pretty cheap)