Thread: diet pills
View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Oct-12-03, 12:50

Plan: Atkins- OWL/Pre-M
Stats: 165/144/140 Female 70 inches (5' 10")
BF:30%/19.28%/19%?
Progress: 84%

3shewolf8
Please make sure that you have a check up with your doctor before starting a stacker. It is always better to be safe than sorry.

I have used a stacker in the past under close supervision by a doctor and personal trainer/nutritionist. I found that I couldn't handle anywhere near the dose they suggest working up to and always stayed at the lowest (starting) dose. I had positive results and no negative side effects at the lowest dose. Everyone is different and anything when used inappropriately or in excess is dangerous. Most people who use stackers cycle them because it isn't good to use anything continuously for an extended period of time. You also might want to consider the possibility of weight gain after discontinuing their use. You might experience a change in your metabolism while on them but also an opposing change when you quit them. All things to think about

That being said, I have found for myself that the combination of Atkins and working out is much preferrable to the use of stackers with diet and working out. I haven't used any stackers with Atkins and haven't seen any need to so long as I take my supplements and follow the Atkins plan. After all one of the basic premises to the Atkins program is "natural", which is always best.

Good luck to you